Monday, March 27, 2006

Wondering what Margot's doing

Whenever I close my eyes and think about certain people I imagine certain, really specific shapes. It’s kind of hard to explain, but when I think about my dad I can sort of see a triangle, and when I think about my mom I see a 3D rectangle. My asshole boss, Craig, is a star. Not the kind of star, like in a pentagram, but the kind of star you see when you look at a street light at night and squint your eyes. I don’t know what that shape is called, but its like a circle with a lot of long spikes sticking out of it. When I think about Margot I see something like an elongated oval, kind of the shape of a hot dog.

I told her about that last night after we had sex. She laughed at me and said “David, you're so fucked up.” It made me mad, but I didn’t say anything until today when she told me that my car was a piece of shit and she thought it might break down soon. It was a really shitty thing to say so I called her a stupid fucking bitch, and said some other stuff just to make her mad for last night. She left right after that, and she hasn't called me tonight.

Now, every time I close my eyes, instead of thinking about a hotdog shaped oval I think about her having sex with Craig.

1 Comments:

Blogger la_sale_bete said...

star + 3d rectangle = ?

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home